Thursday, July 23, 2009

Clarity- ABBY

While the half moon dances swiftly over tides of ocean foam and the
starless sky mournes softly for the loss of its unborn; when the spray and
mist of seas untamed come crashing to the sand, whille the sun is still held captive i trod this stretch of land.

and on the far horizon the moon begins to fade....and the world around me echoes with the dawn's first shades of grey, the tears of God the father trickle down to us in rain; reminding all who stand beneath that even he feels pain.

And my feet still falling noiselessly on sand unmarred as glass
smeared swiftly over empty space in times not too far past

As the sun's first rays strike swiftly into dark's now straining seams; they surface solemn sadness like the end of joyous dreams. but like all things, the good and bad are often intertwined; for the sun brings with in warmth renewed and clarity of mind.

1 comment:

  1. I like your poems! they show a tender and a sensitive soul.Later on I will tell you which ones I like mostly! Best compliments! 'Hope you have time to visit my blog. I also write poems, and fictions. At the moment I'm publishing "The Essence of life" which has reached the third part. Please let me know if you like it! Waiting to hear of you. Albix

    ReplyDelete